RightBTC will do due diligence on all token listing applications. As such, token listing parties must satisfy the following requirements:
1. The project must provide a white paper for evaluation.
2. The team has the ability to continuously maintain and operate the project.
3. The team can regularly disclose information about the project’s development and progress, and can ensure its authenticity.
4. There is no possibility that the token project violates the laws and regulations.
Project that wish to have their token listed on RightBTC should send the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Link to official website
● Link to project’s white paper
● Wallet download address
● Whether your token is an ERC20 token or based on BTS/BTC
● Team member introduction (including management and core developers)
● ICO information (If your project has held an ICO, it is best to provide an ICO link or a web snapshot)
● Total supply of the tokens and distribution methods (token holdings of ICO investors / private equity investors/ core team/ the project foundation, etc.)
RightBTC reserve the right to delist a token including the following situations:
● The token project violates the laws and regulations of the country where the project is located and the country where the exchange is located.
● The token has no trading volume on RightBTC for one year