RightBTC is announcing that we will release our platform's Right Token (RT) on July 3rd, 2018 (GMT+4). We will offer Right Token deposit service for now. And we will continue to offer more RT acquisition and trading service for all of the users.
Enjoy the event and get your RT!
What is the Right Token (RT) ?
Right Token, or referred to as RT, is a point system based on blockchain issuance and management. The total amount of RT is limited and cannot be added. 100% of the RT is used for giveaways, user awards, platform operations, and team incentives.
What is the value of Right Token (RT) ?
1. Transaction fee discount: By trading different pairs using RTs, users can enjoy different discount in transaction fees.
2. Project listing deduction: By purchasing RTs to deduct a certain listing fee.
3. Ecological development: As an ecological public blockchain, incubating the development of other projects.
4. OTC trading deduction: When conducting OTC trading in the future, users will enjoy deduction of trading fee on RTs.
5. Strategy service fee discount: Get discounts when you conduct strategic trading in the future, such as iceberg commissioning, planning commissioning, tracking commissioning.
6. Locked position bonus: By conducting RightBTC locked position orders in the future, users can get more special rights.
How to get Right Token (RT) ?
RightBTC customers will receive RTs by participating in the Right Token airdrop event.
1. RightBTC will conduct regular airdrops for users to maintain the community's ecology, including new user registration awards and other rewards.
RightBTC customers will receive RTs with regular bonus rewards.
1. RightBTC users with RTs, and to meet the top 100 trading ranking with large deposit and locked position, will have the opportunity to obtain the incentives.
2. RightBTC users with RTs can give priority to enjoy airdrops on all cryptocurrencies on the platform.
RightBTC VIP system will also be launched in the future and will be tightly bound with RTs to conduct a number of preferential activities.
For more information, please follow up on RightBTC’s recent announcement.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The RightBTC Team
June 30, 2018